Walimex pro Boya HM2 Handheld Microphone
- Digital handheld microphone with USB-C out port and 3 cables to USB-A, USB-C and Lightning
- Optimal for video and audio applications such as singing, moderation, vlogging, post-production
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz, cardioid characteristic, condenser electret type microphone
- 16 bit / 24 bit, 44.1 / 48 / 96 kHz Sampling rate
- Active, power supply via USB-C, 120 cm cable length
- Microphone with headphone jack (3.5 mm jack), level control and headphone volume control
- With holder for microphone stands, incl. table stand and adapter screw
Classical handheld microphone with USB-A, USB-C and Lightning connector
This handheld microphone can be connected directly to PCs, tablets or smartphones of all kinds using the various cables, and thanks to the Lightning plug, it can also be connected to iOS devices. The microphone itself has a headphone jack for monitoring sound quality and volume, as well as a level control for the recording volume. Additionally, the volume of the headphones can be adjusted without affecting the level.
Optimize your movie and sound recordings!
The sound of a movie is just as important as the picture. However, the sound is particularly difficult to improve in post-production if the recording has not been particularly successful. But even the microphones built into the best cameras quickly reach their limits, as they cannot leave the housing of the camera, DSLR or smartphone. They are usually not directed towards the subject and also record operating noises. For professional sound recordings of high quality, therefore, an external microphone is required that can be positioned independently of the camera. Just as you choose an ideal frame for your image, you should also ensure the optimum sound. With this wireless microphone set you will make a huge difference to your recordings.
Top quality for the highest demands
The condenser electret type microphone captures a frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The speaker or singer holds it in his or her hand and has full control over the level of the recording. The cardioid polar pattern ensures crystal clear recording of the voice while minimizing ambient and operating noise. Its sturdy metal housing and high quality workmanship make the microphone a robust and indispensable tool for any audio recording.
Professional sound quality
With a sampling rate of up to 96 kHz and a resolution of up to 24 bits, this microphone has nothing to hide. Sound recordings of all kinds will be brilliant and can also be used in the professional field - provided they have been made with appropriate care, for example without background noise and not overmodulated.
Freedom of movement during recording
The three adapter cables of the microphone each measure 120 cm. This is more than sufficient to connect them to a mobile recording device, which can also be worn on the body. Alternatively, the data connection can be extended if necessary.
Τεχνικά Χαρακτηριστικά :
|Material||Aluminium, Synthetic material, Electronic Components|
|Height of Packaging||70mm|
|Length of Packaging||270mm|
|Packaging Material||Colour Packaging|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||Yes|
|Weight incl. Packaging||881g|
|Width of Packaging||175mm|
- 1x Walimex pro Boya HM2 Hand Microphone with USB-C connection
- 1x Cable protection for microphone
- 1x Microphone holder with 5/8" connection thread for microphone stands
- 1x Adapter screw 5/8" to 3/8"
- 1x Adapter screw 5/8" to 1/4"
- 1x Table tripod with 1/4" connection
- 1x Connection cable USB-C to USB-C, 120 cm
- 1x Connection cable USB-C to USB-A, 120 cm
- 1x Connection cable USB-C to Lightning, 120 cm
- 1x Storage and transport bag
- 1x Manual GER / ENG