Fujifilm X-T2 KIT με φακό XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
- X-Trans™* CMOS III & X-Processor Pro
- Improved AF Performance
- New AF-C Custom Setting
- New EVF (Magnification ratio 0.77x, Shutter time lag 0.005 sec, 100fps live-view)
- New 4K Video Recording
- New Optional Vertical Power Booster Grip
- Weather resistant structure
- APS-C"X-Trans CMOS III"
- Effective Pixels
- LCD Monitor
- 3.0-inch Three-direction tilting LCD screen (1,040K-dot)
- ISO 51200**
Creative PerfectionIn its compact, lightweight and robust body, the FUJIFILM X-T2 delivers everything you need. A large, high definition EVF, easy to use dials, high-speed AF, compatibility with an extensive range of high-performamce interchangeable lenses, Film Simulation modes that inherit the legacy of Fujifilm colors, unparalleled image quality and outstanding 4K movie recording, made possible by the latest sensor and processing engine, It is the X series perfected.
Outstanding image quality captures the beauty of the world around youFUJIFILM X-T2 features the 24.3MP X-Trans™ CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter boasting the highest performance in the history of the X Series, as well as the X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding color reproduction and gradation of tones in both stills and videos with high ISO sensitivity and low noise.
Fast response to capture a decisive moment with any type of subjectThe high-speed processing power and the use of improved algorithms have significantly improved the basic autofocus performance, improving the focusing performance on points of light, low-contrast objects and subjects with fine and delicate textures such as bird feathers and animal fur, which have previously been the weakness of phase detection AF. The FUJIFILM X-T2 also features AF-C Custom Settings for even higher accuracy in focus-tracking moving subjects. You can customize settings to optimize AF characteristics according to the type of subject movements.
Get back to basics by shooting through the viewfinderImmerse yourself in photography through the large viewfinder with the magnification ratio of 0.77x. The sense of perfect alignment from the center of your body to a subject through the lens creates an illusion that you have become one with the camera for the ultimate photographic pleasure.
High quality video recordingApprox. 1.8 times the amount of information needed to produce 4K video (3840x2160) or 2.4 times required for full HD video (1920x1080) is packed in to create premium image quality with low moiré or artifacts.
For photographers who demand precise operation in all conditionsMechanical dials are provided for key operation, including the shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, drive modes and metering modes. The settings can be adjusted even when the camera is turned off, so that you can be always ready for the next shot. For the prevention of operation errors, the dials for shutter speed and ISO sensitivity are equipped with a Lock & Release button, and are designed with extra height for operability improvement from FUJIFILM X-T1.
Grip specifically designed for the FUJIFILM X-T2 to bring out the camera's maximum potentialIn the Boost mode, multiple batteries can operate at the same time to give a boost to camera performance in continuous shooting, shooting interval, shutter release time lag and blackout time, while also extending the duration of 4K video recording to approx. 30 minutes.
Model Name FUJIFILM X-T2 Number of effective pixels 24.3 millions pixels Image sensor 23.6mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter.
- Sensor Cleaning system
- Ultra Sonic Vibration
Storage media SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I / UHS-II*1 File format
- Still image
- JPEG (Exif Ver.2.3)*2, RAW : 14bit RAW(RAF original format), RAW+JPEG
- Movie File Format: MOD Movie Video Compression: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 Audio: Linear PCM/ Stereo sound 48KHz sampling
Number of recorded pixels L: (3:2) 6000 x 4000 / (16:9) 6000 x 3376 / (1:1) 4000 x 4000 M: (3:2) 4240 x 2832 / (16:9) 4240 x 2384 / (1:1) 2832 x 2832 S: (3:2) 3008 x 2000 / (16:9) 3008 x 1688 / (1:1) 2000 x 2000 Lens mount FUJIFILM X mount Sensitivity Standard Output Sensitivity : AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO12800) / ISO200 to 12800(1/3 step) Extended output sensitivity : ISO100 / 25600 / 51200 Exposure control TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted Exposure mode P(Program AE) / A(Aperture Priority AE) / S(Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure) Exposure compensation -5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step (movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV) Image Stabilizer Supported with OIS type lenses Shutter type Focal Plane Shutter Shutter speed
- Mechanical Shutter
- 4 sec. to 1/8000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/8000 sec.(All modes) Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/8000 sec.
- Electronic Shutter*3
- 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(P / A / S / M modes) Bulb mode : 1 sec. fixed, TIME : 30 sec to 1/32000sec.
- Mechanical + Electronic Shutter
- 4 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(All modes) Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.
- Synchronized shutter speed for flash
- 1/250 sec. or slower
Continuous shooting Approx. 14.0 fps [Only Electronic Shutter](JPEG: 42 frames, Lossless compression RAW: 28 frames, Uncompressed RAW: 25 frames) Approx. 11.0fps [with VPB-XT2](JPEG: 73 frames, Lossless compression RAW: 30 frames, Uncompressed RAW: 27 frames) Approx. 8.0fps (JPEG: 83 frames, Lossless compression RAW: 33 frames, Uncompressed RAW: 27 frames) Approx. 5.0fps (JPEG: endless, Lossless Compression RAW: 39 frames, Uncompressed RAW: 30 frames)
- * recordable frames depends on recording media
- * Speed of continuous shooting depends on shooting environment and shooting frames
Auto bracketing AE Bracketing(±2EV / ±5/3EV / ±4/3EV / ±1EV / ±2/3EV / ±1/3EV) Film simulation bracketing(Any 3 types of film simulation selectable) Dynamic Range Bracketing (100% · 200% · 400%) ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV / ±2/3EV / ±1EV) White Balance Bracketing (±1 / ±2 / ±3) Focus
- Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
- Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)
- AF frame selection
- Single point AF: EVF / LCD: 13x7 / 25x13 (Changeable size of AF frame among 5 types), Zone AF: 3x3 / 5x5 / 7x7 from 91 areas on 13x7 grid, Wide/Tracking AF: (up to 18 area)
- * AF-S : Wide
- * AF-C : Tracking
White balance Automatic Scene recognition / Custom1~3 / Color temperature selection (2500K~10000K) / Preset: Fine,Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White),Incandescent light, Underwater Self-timer 10sec. / 2sec. Interval timer shooting Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Startinng time) Flash modes
- SYNC. MODE
- 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN / AUTO FP(HSS)
- FLASH MODE
- TTL (FLASH AUTO / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC.) / MANUAL / COMMANDER / OFF (When EF-X8 is set)
Hot shoe Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible) Viewfinder 0.5 inch approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100% Eyepoint: approx. 23mm (from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece) Diopter adjustment: -4~+2m-1 Magnification: 0.77x with 50mm lens (35mm equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1.0m-1 Diagonal angle of view: approx. 38° (Horizontal angle of view: approx. 31° ) Built-in eye sensor LCD monitor 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot, Movie recording [4K (3840x2160)] 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p 100Mbps up to approx. 10min. [Full HD (1920x1080)] 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p 100Mbps up to approx. 15 min. [HD (1280x720)] 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p 50Mbps up to approx. 30min.
- * For recording movies, use a card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher.
Film Simulation mode 15 modes (PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, ASTIA/Soft, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std, Black & White, Black & White+Ye Filter, Black & White+R Filter, Black & White+G Filter, Sepia, ACROS,ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter) Dynamic range setting AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400% ISO restriction (DR100%: No limit, DR200%: ISO400 or more, DR400%: ISO800 or more) Advanced filter Toy camera, Miniature, Pop color, High-key, Low-key, Dynamic tone, Soft focus,Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple) Wireless transmitter
- IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- WEP / WPA / WPA2 mixed mode
- Access mode
Wireless function Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting,PC Autosave, instax printer print Other functions PANORAMA, AF-C CUSTOM SETTINGS, 4K MOVIE OUTPUT, SHUTTER AE, SHUTTER AF, AF-ON,Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching II, Language (35 languages including JP/EN), Time difference,Exposure preview on LCD during Manual mode, EVF brightness, EVF color, LCD brightness, LCD color,Mode effect on monitor, Customize Terminal
- Digital interface
- USB3.0 (High-Speed) / micro USB terminal
- * connectable with Remote Release RR-90 (sold separately)
- HDMI output
- HDMI micro connector (Type D)
- ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (Microphone) / ø2.5mm, Remote Release Connector Hot shoe, Syncronized terninal *Mechanical release : shutter button
Power supply NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included) Dimensions 132.5mm (W) x 91.8mm (H) x 49.2mm (D) (minimum depth 35.4mm) Weight Approx 507g(including battery and memory card) Approx 457g(excluding battery and memory card) Operating Temperature -10°C - 40°C Operating Humidity 10 - 80% (no condensation) Battery life for still images*4 Approx. 340 frames (NORMAL MODE), Approx. 1,000 frames (with VPB-XT2) When XF35mmF1.4 R is set. Starting up period Approx 0.3sec.
- * Fujifilm research
Accessories included Li-ion battery NP-W126S Battery charger BC-W126 Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8 Shoulder strap Body cap Strap clip Protective cover Clip attaching tool Hot shoe cover Vertical Power Booster Grip connector cover Sync terminal cover Owner's manual Warranty+D66
- *1Please see the Fujifilm website (http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/compatibility/card/x/) to check memory card compatibility.
- *2Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
- *3The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used.
- *4Approximate number of frames that can be taken with a fully-charged battery based on CIPA standard.
Memory Card Capacity and Image Quality / SizeAll figures are approximate; file size varies with the scene recorded, producing wide variations in the number of files that can be stored.
Number of images Modes Still image (L) Number of recorded pixels 6000 x 4000 (3:2) Quality JPEG FINE JPEG NORMAL SDHC / SDXC memory card 8 GB 540 800 16 GB 1110 1660 32 GB 2230 3350 64 GB 4410 6620 Number of images Modes RAW Quality UNCOMPRESSED LOSSLESS COMPRESSED SDHC / SDXC memory card 8 GB 150 300 16 GB 320 630 32 GB 640 1280 64 GB 1260 2530 Recording time Modes Movie Quality 4K (3840 x 2160) FULL HD (1920 x 1080) HD (1280 x 720) SDHC / SDXC memory card 8 GB 9 min. 9 min. 19 min. 16 GB 20 min. 20 min. 39 min. 32 GB 40 min. 40 min. 79 min. 64 GB 79 min. 79 min. 158 min.
- *For recording movies, use a card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher.
- *Individual movies cannot exceed approx. 10 min. on 4K mode, and approx 15 min. on Full HD mode.
- *With Vertical Power Booster Grip attached, individual movie recording time is extended up to approx 30 min. on both 4K and Full HD mode.
- *Although movie recording will continue without interruption when the file size reaches 4 GB, subsequent footage will be recorded to a separate file which must be viewed separately.