Datacolor SpyderCHECKR 24 Color Chart
SpyderCHECKR 24 – 24 of the most common spectrally engineered color patches in a portable vinyl sleeve.
Consistent Color from Camera to Camera
SpyderCHECKR 24’s calibration software analyzes the results of your test photo and instantly creates a profile which you then apply in your workflow with RAW import software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and Hasselblad Phocus, for automatic color correction.
Standard Color Reference Target
Standard 24 colors near or within the sRGB color space to assure usability in a wide range of camera and video output devices.
In-camera White Balance Tool
Color temperature and exposure can vary from shot to shot and from scene to scene. A single-sheet with easy-to-use gray chart delivers scene light color and intensity data that can be used to adjust camera settings.
- Affordable professional pigment-formulated color and gray target.
- Matte finish ideal for a range of lighting conditions.
- Portable, durable vinyl sleeve to fit easily in your equipment bag.
- Easy-to-use software automatically rotates the target from any of the four possible orientations.
What you get
- SpyderCHECKR 24
- SpyderCHECKR Slipcover and Presentation Box
- SpyderCHECKR 24 Software serial number and download URL
- Quick Start Guide and User Guide URLs
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8.0, 8.1 32/64, Windows 10 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13
- 128MB of available RAM
- 100MB of available hard disk space
- Adobe Lightroom v2 and higher, or Adobe Photoshop CS3 and higher, or Hasselblad Phocus 2.8 and higher, or Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11 and higher.
- Internet access for SpyderCHECKR 24 Software-Download and product activation
Quick Start Guides:
Leaflet / Spec-Sheet: