Datacolor SpyderCUBE RAW Calibration Tool
Accelerate RAW processing by taking one reference shot under any light condition to set the white balance, exposure, black level and brightness right from the start for your entire series of photos.
Complete Light Information
Provides all relevant light information for RAW adjustments:
- Chrome ball to measure catchlight to analyze overexposed areas.
- White faces to define highlights in relation to catchlight.
- Spectrally neutral 18% grey faces to measure color temperature and midtones in all lighting conditions.
- Black trap to define absolute black.
- Black face to define shadows in relation to black trap.
No More Trial And Error
Reference tool used to achieve accurate colors without trial-and-error operations in RAW processing.
Easy to Use
Straightforward and compatible with all RAW converter software. Essential for RAW processing, but can also be used when processing images in a JPG workflow.
Small, handy, fits in any photo bag; ideal for location shooting, both indoor and outdoor, and studios.
What's in the Box
- Datacolor SpyderCUBE
- Protective pouch
- Quick Start Guide (available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
- 2-Year hardware warranty
- Free Online Support
- Capture accurate color without a lot of trial and error manipulation
- Spectrally Neutral, so that Cube responds accurately to all lighting conditions
- Provides reference values to check and adjust RAW control settings
- Includes Black Trap for shadow detail control
- Allows users to instantly correct color images by setting color temperature value
- Allows users to accurately adjust shadows and highlight detail in any RAW image
- Ideal for location shooting (outdoor or indoor) and studios
- Essential for RAW conversion, and can also be used when correcting images in a JPG workﬂow