Datacolor SpyderLensCal Autofocus Calibration Aid
A fast, reliable method of measuring and adjusting the focus performance on your camera and lens combinations.
Aids in correcting the auto-focus on your camera and lens combinations and stores them in your camera’s custom settings. This fast and easy solution for your interchangeable lenses and recent DSLR bodies, delivers razor-sharp auto-focusing using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology.
No need to send your equipment in for service. Now you can check or calibrate your own lenses with accurate and repeatable calibrations of lenses and recent DSLR bodies.
Compact, lightweight, and durable with integrated level and tripod mount. It’s the most convenient way to adjust your own camera gear.
What´s in The Box
- Datacolor SpyderLENSCAL
- Quick Start Guide
- DSLR or other camera with capability to store lens auto-focus corrections
- Auto-focus lenses capable of being driven by this camera
- No OS requirements, as the tool works entirely within the camera’s menu
SpyderLENSCAL: Supported Camera List (June 2016)
- Canon (50D, 70D, 1Dc, 1DMkIV, 1DsMkIII, 1Dx, 5DMkII, 5DMkIII, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 7DMkII, 80D, 1DX Mark II)
- Nikon (D3, D300, D300s, D3s, D3x, D4, D4s, D7000, D7100, D7200, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D500, D5, D810A, Df)
- Sony (A77, A850, A900, A6000, A77 MKII, SLT-99)
- Olympus (E-5, E-30, E-620, E-M1 )
- Pentax (K5-IIs, K5-II, K-x, K-7D, K-5, K-20D, K-30, K-3, K-3 II, K-200D, K-2000/K-m, 645D, 645Z, K-1, K-50, K-70)